Note: Tuition and fees for the 2014-2015 academic year will be established in January 2014.
- Tuition for the current school year is $22,080.
- There is a one-time new student fee of $1,250.
- A non-refundable or non-transferable deposit of $2,500 is required upon acceptance.
- The cost of Temple membership for the current year is $4,415.
- Balance of membership is due December 31, 2013.
- Balance of tuition is due May 15, 2013.
- A twelve-month payment plan is available.
- Tuition Insurance is available for $175. (It is mandatory if the twelve-month payment option is selected)
- There is a $98/month deferred payment charge assessed for the twelve-month payment plan.
One of the benefits of being a part of the Wise School community is being a part of the larger Stephen S. Wise Temple community. Membership provides full access to our Temple clergy for all of your lifecycle events, as well as opportunities to deepen your relationships with our clergy and other Temple members through our variety of programming for the entire family.
As in many educational institutions, Wise School finds that tuition does not cover operating costs. Therefore, in response to many thoughtful comments, smaller School fundraisers have been eliminated, so that Annual Giving is now the only fundraising activity in which every family is expected to participate.